Swissmar Geneva Raclette Machine
Unit price per
The Swissmar Geneva Raclette Grill is heated by a 1400 watt element which simultaneously cooks the food on the top grill, and melts cheese on the trays below. The grill is incredibly simple to use...and very quick to clean. Getting started is as easy as taking it out of the box and plugging it in. You'll have delicious plates of food for you and your guests to enjoy before you know it!
- A fun and easy way to entertain family and friends
- Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner … any time of the day!
- Sleek modern, angular design
- Polished stainless steel with black accents
- A stunning addition to your entertaining needs
- Reversible cast-aluminum non-stick grill/griddle top
- 8 heat-resistant spatulas
- 8 non-stick raclette dishes with thumb guard
- Variable heat control
- Power indicator light
- 1400 W / 120V / 60 Hz
- Includes instruction manual