** We do not provide shipping. We do not arrange for shipping or couriers. **
We can prepare orders for pick up. You will need to make your own shipping / courier arrangements. Please confirm your order with us before making shipping arrangements.
Our cut-off date for preparing shipping orders during the holiday season is Monday December 05, 2022. We will not prepare any orders for shipping again until January 4, 2022.
- We will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any transportation errors or delays that are not caused by les amis du FROMAGE.
- We will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any transportation delays caused by the shipper or any other 3rd party due to COVID-19, holiday or weekend business hours.
- If you are not home to accept your delivery, you will not hold les amis du FROMAGE responsible for any further shipping delays.
- We will not accept responsibility for any incorrect addresses or phone numbers provided to les amis du FROMAGE. Please confirm all information provided to us is correct.
- Shipping perishables always comes with some risk. Please understand that once we hand over the product to the courier, you will accept all responsibility.
- If there is a fault with the product you receive (that is not shipping related), please contact us.
Gift cards are shipped via Canada Post. They normally ship out within two business days, excluding weekends. We cannot guarantee delivery before December 25th on any orders placed after Friday December 1st, 2022.