This is a quick and easy hors d’oeuvre to prepare. The filling can be made the day before, and they are easy to finish. We suggest filling them last minute, so the shells stay nice and crispy. You could substitute other preserves if you have something open at home. Enjoy them with sparkling wine, cocktails or port.
- 150 gr Roquefort
- 120 gr Madame Loik or cream cheese
- Kosher Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 90 ml whipping cream – Whipped to soft peaks
- 1 package Siljans canape shells
- Vista d’Oro Fig & Walnut preserves
- Blend Roquefort and Madame Loik in food processor until very smooth. Add seasoning to taste.
- Fold in whipped cream until completely mixed.
- Transfer the mousse to a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and keep refrigerated.
- Place a small dab of preserves in each cup. Top with mousse and serve.