Upcoming Events at les amis du FROMAGE
- Apr 24, 2013 -Say Cheese
Wine and cheese go hand in hand, right? Absolutely! But some combinations are better than others. Join Michelle Bouffard & MIchaela Morris from House Wine for this exciting event that they are hosting at les amis du FROMAGE.
- May 07, 2013 - Tour de France
Taste your way through France without leaving the country. Your first stop of the evening begins with a tasting of French olives and olive oils. Next you'll taste three different flights of French cheeses and finally one flight of French style charcuterie, all paired with fantastic french wines.
- All tickets are sold on a first come first served basis
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 20 people per session
- Tickets are only available for puchase online. Tickets will not be mailed. Your receipt is your ticket
- We do not accept ticket orders via email
All ticket sales are final. We are unable to offer refunds or credits for tastings. Should something come-up that would prevent you or your guest from attending the event, you are welcome to transfer the spot(s) to another person. If this does occur, please email us in advance at email@example.com with the name(s) of who will be attending in your place.
- Tastings begin sharply at the scheduled start time.
- All tastings will be taught in our store by Allison Spurrell.
- A 10% discount will be offered on all store purchases during the event
- We ask that you please refrain from wearing strong cologne or perfume at our tastings.
- Alcohol will be served. Please don’t drink and drive.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to attend. Proof of age may be require.