Upcoming Events at les amis du FROMAGE
Feb 11, 2014 -Best of BC - SOLD OUT
Join Allison Spurrell as she walks you through some of her top picks for BC cheeses, perfectly paired with lovely BC wines, Strathcona quince preserves, local honey and Okanagan dried fruits
Joining Allison will be Kurtis Kolt. Kurtis is a wine consultant, writer, Judge, and an award winning sommelier. Kurtis will be on hand to discuss his passion for BC wines and cheeses.
Feb 25, 2014 -Beer & Cheese Basics - 7 tix left as of Feb 05
Make room in your schedule for this exciting craft beer and cheese tasting. This tasting promises to highlight some different beer styles and how to pair them with cheese and charcuterie.
Joining Allison will be Chester Carey, Canada's first certified Cicerone. If you don't already know, a Cicerone has the same skill set as a sommelier, but a focus on beer, rather than wine.
Mar 26, 2014 -La Dolce Vita - SOLD OUT
Taste your way through Italy without leaving the country. Your first stop of the evening begins with a tasting of Italian olives and olive oils. Next you'll taste two different flights of Italian cheese and finally one flight of charcuterie, all paired with fabulous Italian wines.
- All tickets are sold on a first come first served basis
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 20 people per session
- Tickets are only available for puchase online. Tickets will not be mailed. Your receipt is your ticket
- We do not accept ticket orders via email
All ticket sales are final. We are unable to offer refunds or credits for tastings. Should something come-up that would prevent you or your guest from attending the event, you are welcome to transfer the spot(s) to another person. If this does occur, please email us in advance with the name(s) of who will be attending in your place.
- Tastings begin sharply at the scheduled start time.
- All tastings will be taught in our store by Allison Spurrell.
- A 10% discount will be offered on all store purchases during the event
- We ask that you please refrain from wearing strong cologne or perfume at our tastings.
- Alcohol will be served. Please don’t drink and drive.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to attend. Proof of age may be require.